About the job
Food delivery company Deliveroo are looking for a Frontend Developer to join their team in their Cannon Street office. It sounds like a great Mid-weight / Senior position who knows their fundamentals of the web like HTML, Performance, and security. With experience in a framework like React.
The company has some great benefits and its a cracking job description. So if you fancy applying. If you think this if for you, be sure to top-up on your JS knowledge with Performance with You Don’t Know JS and get applying!
- Work as part of a full stack product team, working closely with Backend & Mobile Developers, Product Designers, Product Managers and QAs, to develop solutions to ensure optimal experiences for our customers, riders, and restaurants
- Utilise a variety of frontend technologies to build scalable products
- You’ll take part in decisions related to how we undertake new projects
- You’ll gather requirements and scope out projects with the rest of the team
- Experience building responsive UIs on the web that are both maintainable and robust
- Knowledge of testing techniques applied to web UIs (for example, Webdriver, WebPageTest)
- A broad knowledge of the web platform as a whole (HTTP, web performance, web security, frameworks)
- Great communication skills and evidence of successful collaboration with designers and backend engineers
- Some knowledge of React and Ruby on Rails, our current web stack
- In depth knowledge of web performance, accessibility or complementary skillsets
- Experience with Google Maps, OpenStreetMaps, or other geography visualisation applications.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply by email Visit Website