About the job
Seldon AI are looking for a React expert to join their team in Shoreditch, London. It sounds like a great role for a Mid-weight to Senior Developer with a bit of backend knowledge too.
At Seldon we believe machine learning will soon be at the core of every business. That’s why we are creating a platform for deploying machine learning models to help organisations build and put into production intelligent services at scale.
Seldon is an alumni of Barclays Techstars — the world’s #1 fintech accelerator — and is based in Barclay’s recently opened Rise building in Shoreditch, central London. Seldon uses cutting edge machine learning technologies and to succeed in our mission we believe it’s critical that these complex technologies and concepts are made accessible through great design.
About the role
We are building both a standalone app as well one that will run within the browser. It will interface and use cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes that run our core software.
- Expert in React or expert in a related technology with a desire to learn React.
- Ability to code client – server apps using APIs: REST, Oauth.
- Experience with Electron or related Desktop JS development tools.
- Familiarity with any of the following:
- Kubernetes and other Cloud native technologies.
- Linux based development.
- Contributions to open source software.
- Experience with machine learning and recommender systems.
- Design experience with proficient understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools.
- Desire to work in a startup.
- Desire to work on a green field project.
- Ability to research and learn new skills quickly.
- Desire to contribute to the planning and roadmap for the product.
- Work directly with stakeholders across our community, clients, and team including CEO, CTO, tech and commercial.
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company.
- Exciting fast-paced start-up challenges with an ambitious team and unlimited potential for professional growth.
- Satisfaction of knowing that your efforts, in partnership with some of the world’s most exciting and prestigious companies, will help to impact millions of people.
- Work at a vibrant office at Rise – Barclays’ ‘Home of FinTech’ in the heart of Shoreditch.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit Website