About the job
Digital Risks are an insurance company providing a new way of buying business insurance as a flexible monthly subscription. They are on the look out for a Fullstack Developer to join the team with experience with Laravel and Node. It sounds like a great position for a mid-weight developer and is in a great location near London Bridge, London.
About the job
Two years into our journey, things are starting to get really exciting. We’ve already developed a unique portfolio of products, identified our target customers, delivered some major proof points, and received some seriously “excellent” reviews.
But, that was the easy bit. Now, with substantial funding behind us, we’re poised and ready to scale. And that means we’re looking for a passionate full stack developer to help take our products and technology platforms to the next level.
You’ll be working with a solid tech platform based on Event Sourcing, which allows us to build micro-services properly, innovate quickly, model the domain easily and above all gives us a time machine!
Our tech stack includes:
- Laravel / Node.js
- Redis / MongoDB
- AWS / Heroku / Netlify
- Event Store
- TBD by you!
- Some React / Vue and Bulma / Tailwind
You’ll be part of a flexible, fun and rewarding team environment, which values people over process. We avoid rules and want everyone to feel confident to create and contribute to the business and the product straight away. Be prepared to setup your MacBook pro, full development environment and deploy to production from day one.
Working directly under the Head of Engineering, this is a great opportunity to enhance your skills and experience life in one of the leading insurtech disruptors!
Your experience could include…
- APIs using Laravel and Node
- Designing microservices in a distributed nature
- Some experience using React or Vue
- CSS using Bootstrap, Bulma or Tailwind CSS
- Creating data structures which won’t hurt us later
- Building Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines
You might be the sort of person who…
- Can identify opportunities to simplify solutions to complex problems
- Creates open source projects to help others
- Plans their builds on paper
- Goes to developer meetups
- Runs composer outdated -D regularly
- Fixes bugs in open source projects to help others
We’re committed to making Digital Risks an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. We’ve built a fantastic team so far, and believe hard work deserves real rewards:
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Equity package (EMI scheme) – offering real rewards for delivering business success
- Ability to develop and grow your career within the company
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays – work hard, play hard!
- Vitality private health and dental insurance
- Great pension (contributions up to 10% of salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Amazing team. Great founders. Supportive board and investors.
- Apple computer and latest tech gear
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events
- Central London location with the best lunch in town (Borough market!)
How to apply
If you’re interested please send an email to: email@example.comApply by email Visit Website