About the job
Peer-to-peer lending website Funding Circle are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join their team in the City of London (near Bank). I really like this developer advert with it’s detailed description which is standard from the Funding Circle HR team.
Funding Circle brings together small businesses and investors in a way that is truly revolutionary. We are here to foster an environment where small business can thrive. Our online platform provides a marketplace where investors receive better returns and small businesses find lower rates. The driving force behind our product is our engineering team; we are building a new payment processing platform that is elegant and sustainable. We are creating scalable infrastructure on a global scale, and we want you to be a part of it!
Our mission: to build a better financial world.
As a Front End Engineer you will…
- Work with a local and a remote team to support front end engineering for our continental european markets.
- Be a key part of migrating our front end application
- Optimise the user experience of our customers, both small businesses and investors when using the platform. In particular, improving the application process for small businesses and making the UI interactive.
- Working with the product team in Berlin, to understand business objectives and translate them into technical requirements.
- Work with wider business teams, for example creating landing pages for marketing activities, or conducting A/B testing for to improve conversion rates.
- React to regulatory changes that may require changes to the platform.
- Work in an Agile environment including pair programming and daily standups.
- Consolidate our front-end architecture approach and help innovate with improvements.
We are looking for…
- Strong experience in front-end development.
- Experience with AngularJS, React & Redux.
- Knowledge of additional programming languages (Ruby or PHP is a plus).
- Experience with using UI frameworks.
- Highly proficient in Git or a deep understanding of version control tools and branching model.
- Commitment to customer success and delivering a high-quality user experience with a strong sense of visual design.
- Experience working on small teams and being self-directed.
Bonus points for…
- Experience working with Agile, iterative development and best practices such as Continuous Deployment, Continuous Integration, BDD and TDD.
- Experience working with AWS
- Have worked with remote teams
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.Apply by email Visit Website