About the job
Get the best work benefits by joining the team at Perkbox. They are striving to keep your team happy and bring the best benefits that inspire them to perform better and stick around for longer.
It seems to be a bit of a full-stack role with proven experience with Go, Docker and Kubernetes with some front-end experience with React and GraphQL.
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
What they are looking for
- Proven track record delivering Golang projects
- Microservices and REST based HTTP/2 architectures
- MySQL, Postgres, DynamoDB/MongoDB
- Unit, functional and E2E testing (PHPunit)
- Continuous integration/deployment
- A passion for writing clean, well documented and testable code
- Agile and Scrum methodology
- Self-driven, quality controlled
- Excellent communication and people skills
What would be nice to have:-
- Experience using RabbitMQ at scale
- A track record using Go in Open Source projects
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply by email Visit Website